Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

Way better love story than Twilight...

Sonic: Ring Thing Sonic: Ring Thing

Pretty good.

Although the voice for Robotnik was way off, I still give you a score of 9/10 because that ring joke never gets old for me. As for the animation, it seems alright to me. Good job on the animation, and thank you for making me forget about my bad day.

TOME Short: Hackers TOME Short: Hackers

Oh, God. Where do I start?

No, I'm not talking of the animation. I'm talking of the other reviewers who seem to be unable to write a simple review about real improvements.

The style of this animation is SUPPOSED to be in such a way that it is. It's supposed to mimic the style of some RPGs. The "movie clip" thing that hiii111 mentioned, it's not bad at all, only different. The movements usually had that kind of "single animation" thing about it. Also, the environment can be anything the author wants it to be. And it's not ice, it's a valley of purple stone.

Rockoon is awesome! His energetic, yet sinister, attitude is necessary for a villain ( just ask the Joker). Also, Doubling is cool, too. His grumpy personality and need for money make him a very decent villain as well. And their design is perfect the way it is.

hiii111 also mentioned the two different views being unnecessary. That's part of the style! The far view is for action scenes to take place while the close view (mainly just characters) is for specific social interactions between characters.

Now, If you really don't like this series or its animation style, then don't keep watching it, giving it unjustly bad ratings, then trolling about how "bad" you think it is because it's not exactly how you like it (keep that bull crap on YouTube).

Now I will end this review by saying, "I can wait as long as it takes to be able to watch these awesome videos; just so long as the creator does not willingly stop the series in the middle of the story."

Keep up the good work!

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Overall, I like it.

But I hate stage 9.

Skincraft Skincraft

Wow. Very nice.

Now if only someone would make a Master Chief skin. Then the world would be complete.

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

No medals!?

This game makes me want to bake a pop-tart that looks just like Nyan Cat.

The Sound of Epicness The Sound of Epicness

True Epicness!

A legend? Yeah, an EPIC Legend! 8D

Song of Storms Remix [mod15] Song of Storms Remix [mod15]

Not my cup of tea...

...,BUT I still think this is pretty good!

Doom Theory Doom Theory

Three words:

I like it!

ThermalLaser responds:

Cool! Two Words for you my hommie!.... Thanx Man!

bros before ho's bros before ho's

Great, man!

The power that lies within this painting is almost as great as Chuck Norris

sucho responds:

aw... it's that overrated?

Mario Unleashed Mario Unleashed

cool

I love sonic unleashed. So this would be cool to me... I think. What happened to mario? Is he a WERE- plumber? lololololollolooolololololololllolooolollolollol

Castle Crashers Castle Crashers

Sweet!

I finally found a Castle Crashers picture. Thanks, thewax70! It's even got the Necromancer in the back.